Your take on Natural Hair ??

 
I decided to discuss this new and exciting thing that African American women are trying. NATURAL HAIR. So, what is your take on Natural Hair? I think its a great thing I believe the natural hair is more healthy and more a live. I would love to change to natural but, I don't believe I have the patience for the process. I have uploaded two picture of friends who have gone natural and they both look beautiful. I have been told when you go natural you can do so much to your hair as long as you have the right products that work well with your hair. My daughter is natural and she is 4yrs (I know you are saying would she not be at that age well a lot of people do a lot to their daughters hair so you never know) and I love Ms. Jessies - "Baby Buttercream" I love that there is no residue and I can use it in so many ways. I can use it on her two stand twist, and her braids. I love that Ms. Jessies is so easy to purchase you can go to "Target" or purchase it online. Once again you have to find the right one for you. Happy Natural ladies.
 
Kim R.

Carol C.

Comments

Popular Posts